Monday, September 29, 2014

My weekend

Just back from a nice weekend in the country with my Partner. To do some work, drink some wine, get closer ...

Not exactly. 

It was unreasonably hot, so I decided to stop and rest. My Partner gave me one of those looks and suggested that I take off my clothes and lie in the grass. Sounded good to me. Off with the tee and shorts (that’s all there was).

A minute later, though, there She was with a hatchet and some rope. Banging some pieces of wood into the ground, She proceeded to stretch me out and tie me spread eagled. When I complained, she took my kerchief and stuffed it in my mouth, then tied Hers over my face. To protect me from the sun, She said. MMMMMF! The rest of me, unprotected, began to sweat and burn. And my back itched from the damn grass. 

Seeing me writhing and grunting there. she came and tied a rope around my waste and into my - well, you know. As if that weren't enough, She took our big block and tackle - the one we use for lifting heavy equipment - hooked it through the ropes and began hauling. Pretty soon She had me arched up in the air with just my hands and feet touching the ground.  VERY uncomfortable! She let me hang there, squirming and pleading for a while. 

Now, the property has all these kind of bushy things with long, thin, whippy branches, and I could hear Her breaking some off. Didn't sound like it was easy to do, either. Then She started in, using them on my conveniently-located thighs and belly, not hard enough to raise serious welts, but not just a tickle, either. And I REALLY began writhing and squealing. After a bit of that, She began working on my teats, and I can tell you I was screaming and heaving for all I was worth. It would have been a LOT easier to do the damn work. 

After giving me three hard strokes - one on each thigh and one across my titties - I started blubbering.  After a while, she lowered me back down and untied the rope between my legs, but left me staked out and blindfolded.  

There was silence for a while, as if She had gone away, and as the sun began to set it got cooler. I got scared that She was going to leave me out there all night. But then I heard voices coming nearer, and realized She had rounded up a few of our neighbors.  And me helplessly naked.  Swoon!  

She bent over close to my head and whispered, "I'm gonna give you a nice rubbing, Tina, so you can let everyone see what a little slut you are."

I REALLY wanted to cum, but not with other people WATCHING, for God sake. Didn't matter what I wanted, though, and She started in on me.  I was so sensitive already that I could have let go right then, but embarrassment held me back.  For a while.  It's SO embarrassing to think what I must have looked like, writhing around on the grass.  At least my usual potty mouth was somewhat gagged.


Can’t wait for next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment